Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Wednesday and Thursday, April 27 & 28, 2016



Dear Class:

I will not accept any resumes after Friday.  Since the interviews are next Thursday and Friday and we will be practicing interviewing, resumes are not accepted.

If you do not have dress clothing or shoes, please see a counselor.

After I talk to you about your resume, you will print a final copy and hand in the one I corrected with the perfect one.  Do not staple together!  I will put the perfect one in a folder that I will have for you on the day of the Mock Interviews.

Otherwise, work on your Final Project.  I will grade the first section "Who am I".  I will not accept any revisions on that part after that.  Your grade will stand.  I have provided sufficient time to complete this section.   You should be done almost all of part 2 of the final.  Make sure this project is uploaded.  Two reasons:  So I can see it and so that if someone deletes it from the computer you have a copy.

Paceography

Sincerely,
Mr. Green-Hite

No comments:

Post a Comment