Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday & Thursday, May 8 & 9, 2013

Dear Class:

Start this week:

Wednesday, May 8 & Thursday, May 9 Freewrite: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens Intro Video What do you think this video is saying about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens?

Finish today; PEP Step 1: My Education Plan Download & research on CIS. Start this week: Go to CIS, My Career Portfolio, My Plan, "Getting Started" tab, How do I get there, "Relating My Education to My Goals" worksheet and download. DO NOT FILL IN THIS WORKSHEET WHILE IT IS ON THE INTERNET OR EVERYTHING WILL BE WIPED OUT. DOWNLOAD, OPEN IN ADOBE ACROBAT PROFESSIONAL, SAVE IT, AND UPLOAD IT TO YOUR GOOGLE DOCS

PEP Step 2: Planning out the next two years- 30 minute activity. Go to the same page you downloaded the above "Relating My Education to My Goals" and then Fill in the 2. "My Course Planner" with what you have taken and then the classes you will be taking for Junior and Senior years using your school planner. Make sure you save it and you will be taking a snapshot of it and putting it into a google doc.

What is cyber bullying? 1/2 class period What are ethical copyright practices. 1 class period Coming Up:

Friday, May 10 Final Project Introduction wrapped around the 7 Highly Effective Habits for Teens created and book written by Sean Covey.

No comments:

Post a Comment