Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday & Tuesday, May 6 & 7, 2013

Dear Class:

ONE OF OUR OWN

Despite the odds, this young man keeps the end in sight. What message does he have for others within the youth culture?

Finish: Growing Up Online- video and response started May 2 & 3

CIS

PEP Step 1: My Education Plan Download & research on CIS. Start this week: Go to CIS, My Career Portfolio, My Plan, "Getting Started" tab, How do I get there, "Relating My Education to My Goals" worksheet and download. DO NOT FILL IN THIS WORKSHEET WHILE IT IS ON THE INTERNET OR EVERYTHING WILL BE WIPED OUT. DOWNLOAD, OPEN IN ADOBE ACROBAT PROFESSIONAL, SAVE IT, AND UPLOAD IT TO YOUR GOOGLE DOCS

PEP Step 2: Planning out the next two years- 30 minute activity What is cyberbullying? 1/2 class period What are ethical copyright practices. 1 class period

Coming Up:

Friday, May10 Final Project Introduction wrapped around the 7 Highly Effective Habits for Teens created and book written by Sean Covey.

Sincerely,

Mr. Green-Hite

No comments:

Post a Comment