Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday & Friday; November 19 & 20, 2015


Dear Class:

I am going to make this easy:

      1)  Work on Section 1 of your Final Project/


1)  Title Page
2)  Venn Diagram
3)  Who am I
4)  Citations

RESUME TEMPLATE
Make sure your "Work History" and "My Education" worksheet is handed in.
Also, the "Skills

Resume Packet: My Work History Worksheet &
                              My Education Worksheet
                              Resume Template   
                              CIS Skills Worksheet Revised
                              My Skills and One-liners/Resume Workbook
                              Resume Scoring Guide     



  SALARY BASED BUDGET- 
  • Use this site to create a budget for you based on a minimum wage job- barrista, retail clerk, gas station attendant, food helper, etc.
  • Will My Job Support Me?
    a.k.a  Salary Based Budgeting
  • When finished, you will upload the document to your Drive folder and share it with me.  File name: pdx_fullname_SBBudget_minwage. If you have completed the minimum wage budget, then create a budget using your chosen career as the source of income. Upload this budget into your Google Drive folder as file: pdx_fullname_SBBudget_careerwage. Compare this budget result with the minimum wage budget result. Reflect on your results: Which affords you more opportunity, more financial freedom and/or upward mobility? Explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment