Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday & Tuesday, November 23 & 24, 2015


Dear Class:

I am going to make this easy:

      1)  Finish Section 1 of your Final Project/


1)  Title Page
2)  Venn Diagram
3)  Who am I
4)  Citations

Add all of the Freewrite information on your slides...see the "Final Project" information to help you creating slides. 

RESUME TEMPLATE
Make sure your "Work History" and "My Education" worksheet is handed in.
Also, the "Skills

Resume Packet: My Work History Worksheet &
                              My Education Worksheet
                              Resume Template   
                              CIS Skills Worksheet Revised
                              My Skills and One-liners/Resume Workbook
                              Resume Scoring Guide     



  SALARY BASED BUDGET- 
  • Use this site to create a budget for you based on a minimum wage job- barrista, retail clerk, gas station attendant, food helper, etc.
  • Will My Job Support Me?
    a.k.a  Salary Based Budgeting
  • When finished, you will upload the document to your Drive folder and share it with me.  File name: pdx_fullname_SBBudget_minwage. If you have completed the minimum wage budget, then create a budget using your chosen career as the source of income. Upload this budget into your Google Drive folder as file: pdx_fullname_SBBudget_careerwage. Compare this budget result with the minimum wage budget result. Reflect on your results: Which affords you more opportunity, more financial freedom and/or upward mobility? Explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment