Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday & Friday, November 14 & 15, 2013

Dear Class:

For today's freewrite, please name a blank document "One liners" and complete the following: Assignment

You will have to do a "Job Objective" (This is a link to samples). I want the job objective to be looked at again. I was not satisfied with what I had seen before.

This week in PACE.....Resume Workbook Presentation

Resume Workbook: You should be done with filling in pages 8, 10, and 12 and will finish the resume workbook. I want the Job Objective to be written correctly. Hand in the Resume Workbooks by placing them on my desk. If you loose your Resume Workbook , that is tough. You will have to do it on note paper and hand that in at the end of the period. I will be taking points away for loosing it!

Sincerely,
Mr. Green-Hite

No comments:

Post a Comment