Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday & Tuesday, November 18 & 19, 2013

Dear Class:

For today's freewrite, "Value of a good resume" and tell me...what makes a good resume?

We have a speaker on Tuesday and Wednesday. Period one has Ms. Dorn from 9:10-9:25. Period four has Ms. Sanford from 1:20-1:35. Period 8 has Ms. Dorn from 1:50-2:05. I want you to behave yourselves, turn off your monitors, and pay attention. You represent me and yourselves when visitors are in the classroom! They will be talking about the interview process with you. You will have to do a "Job Objective" (This is a link to samples). I want the job objective to be looked at again. I was not satisfied with what I had seen before.

This week in PACE.....Resume Workbook Presentation

Resume Workbook: You should be done with filling in pages 8, 10, and 12 up to page 19 and will finish the resume workbook. I want the Job Objective to be written correctly. Hand in the Resume Workbooks by placing them on my desk. If you loose your Resume Workbook , that is tough. You will have to do it on note paper and hand that in at the end of the period. I will be taking points away for loosing it! We will use the following "Resume Template" for the resume.

Sincerely,
Mr. Green-Hite

No comments:

Post a Comment